A Swiss company with tradition
AXA offers private individuals and corporate customers a broad range of personal, property, and liability insurance solutions as well as customized life, pension and investment products. The company employs around 4000 people. Its sales network consists of 277 independent general agencies and agents, with approximately 2600 employees working exclusively for AXA. The head office is located in Winterthur.
Facts and figures
- insures 40 % of the companies in Switzerland
- has 1.89 million customers
- generated a business volume of CHF 11.1 billion in 2015
- offers its customers 91 products providing comprehensive financial security
has been around since 1875
- is the only Swiss insurance company with its own accident research center and has been promoting safety in road traffic for many years
- has the densest sales network of all Swiss insurance companies
AXA is part of the AXA Group
AXA Group is one of the largest insurance companies in the world. It has more than 161'000 employees on all five continents. The head office is located in Paris.
103 million people in 59 countries are customers of the AXA Group and trust AXA's expertise in property and life insurance as well as savings and asset management solutions. In 2015, the AXA Group's premium volume was more than EUR 99 billion. The AXA Group is a dynamic company pursuing an ambitious goal - with its responsible conduct it wishes to gain the trust and become the insurer of first choice for all stakeholder groups, from customers to employees, from the environment, society and its shareholders to its suppliers.