By accessing AXA's website you declare your agreement with the following terms and conditions. We would like to make you aware that
- the purpose of the website is to provide information about the company and its services and products. The website does not comprise an offer in the legal sense (exclusion of warranty).
- the website has been developed to the best of our knowledge; nonetheless, we cannot guarantee that the information, software, documents and other data it contains are correct and complete. For binding information, please refer to the policies and the General Insurance Provisions.
- AXA cannot guarantee error-free functioning of software and hardware;
- in order to enhance readability, all terms on this website referring to persons refer to persons of both genders.
- information on this website is intended for natural persons and legal entities with registered domicile in Switzerland or the Principality of Liechtenstein but not for natural persons who are citizens of or legal entities that have their registered office in a country in which dissemination, publication, disclosure, or use of this information would violate laws or regulations or in which AXA would have to fulfill registration or authorization obligations.
Ownership rights / intellectual property rights
The contents of this website are copyrighted. It is forbidden to make any changes to the website. Reproducing, linking or using these contents for public or commercial purposes without prior written authorization is prohibited. All ownership rights remain with AXA if you download software and/or other information or use it in some other way. The name "AXA Winterthur" and the elements of the company's logo are protected trademarks of AXA. AXA does not own all the trademarks that appear on this website.
Please note the following requirements for the full and proper functioning of the www.AXA.ch website. Please contact us by e-mail if the page does not display properly even though your system meets the minimum requirements. E-Mail (Questions regarding your insurance cannot be answered here. Please use the contact form instead.)
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3.5, Safari 1.2, or higher versions
Important: Cookies must be accepted
- Screen size: At least 1024 x 768 pixels
- PDF files: You must have Acrobat Reader (free download) installed in order to be able to open documents in PDF. Acrobat Reader
- Flash plugin: Must be installed in the browser